It’s Pensions Awareness Week and while we ‘bang’ the pension drum all year around, now is as good a time as any to do it again!
The simple fact is that the UK is facing a challenge! We are quite simply not saving enough for the future. We all want to retire someday, but we need to plan now to ensure that we can fund our retirement.
So ask yourself:
- Do you know how much you contribute to your pension each month?
- Do you know how much your employer contributes to your pension each month?
- Do you know what funds you are invested in?
- Are you contributing enough?
- With compulsory workplace pensions, you probably have a pension or two but are they working hard enough for you and how can you maximise your savings?
There are a great number of options available, whether personal or workplace pensions, that will allow you to save for your future and most importantly… enjoy it. And the best news is that, done correctly, saving via a pension is really tax efficient.
To avoid what can be a pension quagmire visit https://hscfinancial.co.uk/pensions-retirement to find out what we do and how we can help you.
Get in touch with us today to start the journey to enjoying a financially healthy retirement. Book an appointment at https://calendly.com/hsc-financial/initial-meeting or call us on 020 8540 7062.